FRENCH DESIGNER AND MANUFACTURER OF LUMINAIRES ET
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR STREET LIGHTING.
Rohl history is tightly linked to service and innovation for the benefit of our customers. They are at the origin of the company whose founder, Mister OBERLE, has for over 50 years always commited to put the orientations and needs of customers at the heart of our sustainable développement.
Since then, Rohl kept growing through succesive innovations : Zhaga standard integration in all our range for LED modules and drivers, DALI protocol integration as a standard as early as 2010 and recently Bluetooth technology with SmartDrive HUB.
Our challenge now is to lead the digital transformation of the way our sector operates
Did you know that when buying a ROHL luminaire you contribute to reinject 87% of its value in the local economy ?
Manufacturing in France is our responsibility and also our pride. Our values, our Alsatian roots and the deep respect for our teams and our customers commit us to responsible and local production.
At our level, we contribute to the growth of the French and European economy, to the creation of many jobs, to the financing of our public services and our social model, while taking care to preserve the environment. Togetehr with you, let’s make the circular economy not a concept, but a reality.
SERENITY – FREEDOM – RESPECT – BEAUTY
These are the values that drive us day after day.
We are implementing all means
so you can stay reassured and serene
about the decisions
that commit you on the long-term.
QUALITY IS STILL THE BEST WARRANTY AGAINST FAILURE
No compromise on quality requirements
ISO 9001 « quality management » certified since 2002, we started early our demanding quality management system . This translates also into the ENEC certification for our emblematic luminaires . Each luminaire is individually controlled and tested before shipment.
This way, you can stay confident when choosing ROHL.
All options are included as a standard
- LED modules protected against overloads and static electricity and equipped with NTC temperature sensor.
- LED drivers widely recognized by customers, with the highest level of protection and the latest digital features.
- Since 2014, we have been recommending the use of surge protection at the foot of the poles in order to make the installations as secure as possible.
MEANS BEING ABLE
Give you back the ability
to act and manage according to your
to your will and your own means
without being hindered by
100% of our luminaire range meets the Zhaga standard.
Whether LED modules, power supplies (drivers) and sockets, ROHL luminaires do not embed proprietary equipment.
When interoperability rhymes with freedom!
The Zhaga® consortium, founded in 2010, is an initiative of various engaged players of the lighting industry. More than 200 companies gathered in order to make LED lighting sources, as well as their drivers and connectors, interchangeable by harmonising their technical specifications.
A choice between the best brands.
The availability of Zhaga® spare parts is guaranteed.
IS NOT IMPOSED.
We always elevate our level
of consideration for the environment,
for societal concerns, or for
the specific know-how of our partners,
doing our utmost
not to harm them.
DO NOT LIMIT THE LIFESPAN OF A LUMINAIRE TO THE LIFESPAN OF ITS COMPONENTS!
How can we imagine throwing away an entire luminaire when its components can be replaced? Maintainability and longevity are in our DNA. Our luminaires are designed with operational economy, durability and on-site maintainability in mind. Well over 60,000 hours, we consider that the useful life of a luminaire is more than 30 years.
A strong commitment to the environment
- Certified ISO 14001 “environmental management”, we were among the first lighting manufacturers to engage in a continuous process of improving our environmental impact.
- We favor buying in a short circuit to limit transport and respect stringent European environmental and societal laws.
- Our production site in Erstein uses electricity from 100% renewable energy, which limits the energy impact of our production.
- Founding member of Recylum (now Ecosystem), Rohl pays a particular attention to the recycling of all the elements that make up its products. We are a member of Ecostyem (n° FR006808_05HYBT) attesting to our registration in the list of producers in the EEE sector (article L.541-10-13 of the Environmental Code).
MAKE THE NIGHT
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT
OF THE DAY.
We get inspiration from
your projects and creations to
dress them up with elegance.
TALKING ABOUT LIVING ENVIRONMENT, LIGHTING DESIGNS AND LIGHTING COMFORT ?
Play with photométric distributions
LED modules can be fully adjusted
The lenses that define the lighting distribution can be used in all the luminaires qcross our whole range.
Change colour temperatures
The Zhaga standard systems are interoperable and allow to adapt the lighting coulour temperature to every space you want to enhance.
Re-invent living spaces
The luminaires are designed to be easily integrated and to bring value to their environment, enhancing usage quality and comfort, while reducing nuisances and glare.